[C320-list] 35LB CQR

Sail0983 at aol.com Sail0983 at aol.com
Sat Jul 26 02:58:51 PDT 2008

Allan

Have you modified your bow roller. I have a 25lb CQR that really does a
great job holding with 30 ft of chain and 200 ft of rope rode. I do have problem
working the CQR through the bow roller.

Dave Marchant
Illumination #983
Solomons MD

In a message dated 7/25/2008 9:21:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,