[C320-list] 35LB CQR

Allan S. Field allan.field at verizon.net
Sat Jul 26 10:06:00 PDT 2008

Dave - Good question and I do have the answer.  I removed the bail and made a tracing of it on a piece of paper.  I sent the tracing to Garhauer and about a week later received an over-sized bail that as a perfect fit and cost - if memory serves me correctly - less than $25.  Obviously, the new bail needs to be high enough for the knuckle of the CQR to clear when hoisting.  If you are coming to Rendezvous (shameless plug) you will see it there!

Allan S. Field
Sent from my Treo PDA