[C320-list] DOWN: Windlass, ST 60s, ST4000+...UP:~12 V in rail...

warren updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 19:45:18 PDT 2008

Chris, that's the first time I've heard that "The mast, stays, shrouds and
pulpits are bonded to the grounding system."  I've been all over #62's
electrical wiring and haven't found any way that the standing rigging is
connected to the ship ground. Perhaps this approach was added in later
models.

Warren & Pattie Updke
Catalina 320, #62, "Warr De Mar"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay