[C320-list] Radio License & Fridge Drain

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Mon Jul 14 11:59:11 PDT 2008

Many people have replumbed the fridge drain to the shower discharge
thru-hull.

I decided to keep it simple and so I added a short length of flexible tube
to the fridge outlet then put a plug in it (in the bilge area). We only
unplug it when we wash out and drain the fridge.   I pull out the plug and
slip the hose into an old bleach bottle. Fill the bottle and dump overboard.

Not so elegant but very simple to do.

Kirk