[C320-list] removing steering wheel

Richard A. Walker dickwalker at att.net
Wed Jul 23 17:09:54 PDT 2008

For the past 9 years I have used the EDSON steering wheel kit.  This
contains a large knob that replaced the existing one and a holder for the
wheel to place it on the rail.

This has worked great.  Allows for much more room when on the anchor or at a
buoy.  I do back up the holder with a line so if it were to fail the wheel
would not deep six.

Highly recommended cruising gear.

EDSION Straight Hub Quick Nut Combo 680-1-14   $164.90 at WM  You save about
$40 with the package.

Cheers,

Dick Walker
C-320 (687) WindWalker II