[C320-list] How Much Chain ?

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 16:44:34 PDT 2008

Hi Allan
wow ... did I read that correctly... Sea Shadow and her 35lb held with those
2 monsters rafted up ... your 1 anchor/chain did the job!
now that gives me confidence!

Cheers
enjoy the 2008 C320IA Meeting and Regatta ... it is sounding better by the
day  ;)

Bruce Stanley 'Fantastic Lady"
Sydney Australia