[C320-list] dripless shaft system

Ralph Winkler ralphwink at aepro.com
Mon Jul 28 14:03:17 PDT 2008

1"
Ralph H. Winkler
262-782-2514
941-505-8108
414-379-0790 Cell
----- Original Message -----
From: "Wayne Strickland" <nadowayne at yahoo.com>
To: <C320-List at Catalina320.com>
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 12:46 PM
Subject: [C320-list] dripless shaft system

Bruce,

Thank you. DOES ANYONE know the shaft size diameter for a 1999 Cat 320 and
the diameter needed for a fixed dripless packing system to be installed. I
think it is a 1" shaft and I'm going down now to measure as best I can for
the seal. I was going to order the dripless system and have it installed
when my boat is hauled. Any preference in systems for packing?

Thanks,
Wayne
594