[C320-list] Mainsail track

Ray Durand durand.mail at verizon.net
Tue Jul 29 18:53:59 PDT 2008

Ralph,

I bought the same drill and bit a few weeks ago.  It works great and the
battery goes for quite a while before you need to charge it.  I don't think
you need to buy a spare.

For those interested, here's the info on the drill:

MILWAUKEE 0721-21
V28 Right Angle Drill Kit
MILWAUKEE V28 Li-Ion 1/2" Right Angle Drill Kit

Here's a link to where I bought the drill:

http://www.toolup.com/Milwaukee/0721-21.html

Here's a link for the cranker bit:

www.thecranker.com

Ray Durand, #822