[C320-list] Mainsail track

Barry Fahrer bfahrer at lisurveyor.com
Thu Jul 31 04:16:51 PDT 2008

My UK guy in City Island, NY, who I really like and trust advised me to get
the Tides system, however the new main sail is much heavier than the
original Catalina sail and therefore that much harder to raise.  I purchased
the Milwaukee 28v right angle drill and it makes hoisting the main a breeze.
The admiral also uses it to trim the jib sheets.
TRANSIT C-320 # 126
GLEN COVE, NY