[C320-list] Milwaukee Drill for Winching

David J Gleason djgleason1 at juno.com
Thu Jul 31 15:33:25 PDT 2008

The transformer that recharges the battery should have a label on it that
states what wattage or Amps that it draws.  As long as the wattage is
less than 80% or some where thereabouts, there should be no problem.

I believe the formula to convert Amps to Watts is:  Voltage divided by
Amps = Watts

Dave Gleason
Proud Mary, #150