[C320-list] Mainsail track

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Wed Jul 30 05:16:40 PDT 2008

Ralph I had a torn rotator cuff and a shreadded bicep sleeve repaired
which required cutting the bicep and reattaching it with a 7mm screw
and was hoisting the main in less than 4 months. I have a dock mate
with the drill and will try it and probably get one if for only going
up the mast, my wife hate that and I seem to have to climb half of
the way while she grinds.

Pat #130

Pat Moriarty
PSI Urethanes Inc