[C320-list] Install 'cigarette lighter' charger at ignition switch housing

Vpweikel at aol.com Vpweikel at aol.com
Sun Jun 1 06:03:08 PDT 2008

Bill,

I did this several years ago for the same reason.  Not hard or  complicated.
I used a small volt meter to find the battery side of the 12  volt supply to
the nav instruments.  I can check where I made the actual  connections next
time I'm at the boat and let you know.  My GPS hooked up  direct without having
to use a "cigarette" style plug, but yours would be  basically identical.
Make sure you put an in-line fuse in the  wiring.

Paul Weikel
Second Chance
Georgetown, MD

In a message dated 5/31/2008 5:43:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,