[C320-list] Install 'cigarette lighter' charger at ignition switch housing

catalina at thehares.com catalina at thehares.com
Mon Jun 2 07:23:38 PDT 2008

The ignition power is where I pulled mine also.  I purchased a 10A push
button breaker with the clear rubber weather-boot.  I drilled a hole on
the bottom edge of the engine pod and mounted it next to the blower motor
switch.  Quick and easy.

-Jeff

PS:  Make sure you pull the wire off of the HOT side of the ignition
switch.  Otherwise you won't have power unless the key is on (which means
you have to run the engine also unless you *enjoy* listening to the
warning buzzer).