[C320-list] Genoa: 120 v 150

Mark Calisti mjcalisti at msn.com
Sun Jun 1 12:56:17 PDT 2008

Another consideration is the ounces in the sail. I believe the Catalina
stock is 5 oz. I'm not sure what the difference in total weight might be
between, say a 6 oz. 150 vs a 5 oz., but it seems apparent that a higher oz.
sail would not be necessary for light air environments.

I just ordered an Ullman 6 oz. 150 to replace our factory sail since the
winds on the Barnegat Bay in NJ are typically strong.

Mark Calisti, Waretown NJ - 749