[C320-list] Install 'cigarette lighter' chargerat ignition switch housing

crashley at gte.net crashley at gte.net
Wed Jun 4 07:11:27 PDT 2008

Bruce,

While I agree that adding a low rating fuse to the additional power port
will protect the instruments from a "brown out", I wouldn't think that
anything plugged into the engine pod should be drawing a lot of current. The
problem with fuses is you need to carry spares in case one blows, which is
why I would go with the breaker alone.

CRA
Rosebud #882