[C320-list] Brown water coming from hot water tap

R Airis rairis at comcast.net
Thu Jun 5 07:57:49 PDT 2008

3 years ago our hot water tank sprung a leak. I had noticed the pump running
a few tines more than it should. When we removed the tank and poured out the
rest of the water we discovered a lot of sedement in the bottom of the tank.
Our hull is a "95" #266, so it had 10 years to collect in there. We also go
to Desolation Sound area of B.C. where the water from some of the sources
has some gunk in it and I think that is where it came from. We use a Brita
filter or botteled  water for cooking and drinking when we go north to B.C.
now.

Bob & Sheila
Hale Kai 2............#266