[C320-list] Holding Tank Vent

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Tue Jun 10 13:32:26 PDT 2008

Replaced all the hoses and still had the smell. Finally replaced the
tank and the dumpster still smells. I think the guy who had the boat
before just didn't dump that often and the tank can permeate just
like the hoses, it was a fresh water boat so the salt critters were
not the problem.

Pat #130

Pat Moriarty
PSI Urethanes Inc