[C320-list] Holding Tank Vent

Stan ola7442000 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 17:42:17 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

Oderless is a good substitute for a larger vent line as it is a aerobic
product.  The key is to determine how much to add to make up for lack of air
flow.  Trial & error in my case was about one ounce more than recommended to
control odor.  Works great.  The air bubbler sounds like a great idea.  Just
like a waste treatment plant.

Stan
"Our Little Amusement" #744

--