[C320-list] Macerator

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Mon Jun 16 05:45:38 PDT 2008

Darrell,

Did you try to manually turn the shaft with a screw driver? If not, try that
first. At the end of the pump you should find a rubber cap. Remove that and
take a flat head screw driver and turn the shaft a few times then try the
pump. If that does not work, you more than likely have lost the impeller
blades. You can change out the impeller without replacing the pump. You said
you replaced the pump last year, so if it is not the impeller you should be
able to get a warranty replacement. Do you have a shurflo macerator?

Good luck,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582