[C320-list] Macerator

Darrell dgray at n-sea.org
Mon Jun 16 05:34:09 PDT 2008

When I was macerating last weekend. I noticed the pump was running very
quietly and that the holding tank did not completely empty no matter how log
I pumped. IT sounds like the pump motor is turning but the pump apparatus at
the end is not. Does this sound reasonable. The unit was just replaced last
year. should I replace the whole pump assembly or just the end that appears
not to be working. It looks like they can be separated. Any advice would be
appreciated,

Darrell

Antares, #88