[C320-list] Sailing In Reverse

Irving Grunes igrunes at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 09:46:53 PDT 2008

All,
It seems that most of the C320ers sail with the shift in reverse.

It also seems that most start their engines with the shift in reverse and
quickly shift to neutral rather than force the shifter into neutral

And it also seems that there has not been any notices of tranny failures as
a result of following this. procedure.

We are pretty sure that leaving the shifter in neutral while sailing will
only wear something out while the prop spins freely.
See you at the Regatta.

Irv Grunes