[C320-list] Cleaning & Waxing

BAdams3491 at aol.com BAdams3491 at aol.com
Sun Jun 22 16:55:16 PDT 2008

I do mine by hand, using WM paste wax.  The wax was highly rated by
Practical Sailor a few years ago.  My boat is in the water all year, and  still beads
water from last year's waxing.

I do the starboard side one day, the port another day, and everything else  a
third day...takes about half a day for each.

Bert
At Ease

In a message dated 6/22/2008 6:51:51 P.M. Central Daylight Time,