[C320-list] Cleaning & Waxing

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Sun Jun 22 17:07:22 PDT 2008

By hand--I do the hull in about 2 days (you can do it in one, but it is a
lot for one day). I do one side at a time--I take my time with the top
sides...the forward part one day and the cockpit another. That takes about 5
hours. Cleaning is the hard part. The wax job will only come out as good as
the how clean the fiberglass is beneath. I use Collinite Fleet Paste wax,
which is perennially the PS winner. I have found trying to cut corners with
the one step stuff just doesn't work as well as using a cleaner and then a
wax. I stay away from abrasives like compound as much as possible...

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582