[C320-list] New Boat knocking noise

Sun Jun 22 18:44:22 PDT 2008

I don't disagree in calling Frank in situations where you're not getting any response or movement from your dealer and this does not appear to be that sort of case.

If this is a 'mechanical' problem, I have yet to see or hear about 'ole Frank strapping on a toolbelt and working the problem.

All I'm saying is let the dealer keep trying on finding the resolution, if that fails, THEN I would contact Frank or possible Jerry...I would call the folks in Largo as well....
----------------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: "Allan S. Field" [allan.field at comcast.net]
Sent: 06/22/2008 06:36 PM
To: <C320-List at Catalina320.com>
Subject: Re: [C320-list] New Boat knocking noise

Sorry Orlando but I have to disagree with you on this one.  Respectfully of
course, but disagree nonetheless.  My experiences with Catalina have left a
very deep impression that only Frank can instantly deploy the resources
needed to fix this problem in the shortest amount of time possible
regardless of the expense.  While his customer service recovery is a bit of
an anachronism, it is what it is and Frank does make things happen.  Again,
I would strongly recommend that Frank know of this problem immediately.  And
that is my 2 cents and I raise you one! - Allan