[C320-list] New Boat knocking noise

Stephen Cox scox at timmin.com
Mon Jun 23 09:35:46 PDT 2008

The rubber seals have to be replaced periodically which is an expensive
exercise - requiring haul out.  Anti-fouling them requires an alloy
compatible paint.  More projections underwater to catch lines.  Also the
concept of having such a large hole in the hull is not all that appealing.

Stephen Cox
Tegwen #1141