[C320-list] New Boat knocking noise

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Sun Jun 22 19:30:05 PDT 2008

My Kiwi blades are all set at 22, they came correctly set at 23, but I found
I needed to get a little more RPM out of it and adjusted it to a lower
pitch. I love my Kiwi prop and I'm sure you will too, once you get your
issue sorted out.

Bruce I recall you documented your Kiwi problem on this list 6677when you
first got it, glad to hear it all worked out.

Kirk