[C320-list] Mud Daubers

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 05:28:40 PDT 2008

Buy 15' of the smallest three strand nylon line you can find. Twist the line
against the lay to open up a loop every foot or so an thread a Bounce sheet
through the loop. When you release the line, the loop will tighten on the
sheet and you'll have a signal flag string of Bounce sheets. Tie one end
around the mast and the other to the end of the boom before you put the
cover on and...voila.

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC