[C320-list] water pump keeps cycling on

BAdams3491 at aol.com BAdams3491 at aol.com
Sun Jun 29 10:54:56 PDT 2008

Normally the constant recycling of the water pump means a small water  leak.
As it leaks, the pressure goes down to a point where the pump comes  back on
to rebuild the pressure.  The first thing I'd do is check all the  faucets for
a small drip (don't forget the outside shower) and all the  fittings...one
is probably not tight/sealed.

When I got my boat, I thought the valves were stuck.  However, they  were
just very stiff, once I got them moving, all was okay.

15mm is 1/2" when it comes to those fittings....but, technically, they are
15mm.

Bert
At Ease

In a message dated 6/29/2008 12:26:14 P.M. Central Daylight Time,