[C320-list] water pump keeps cycling on

Paul Rickman ilove2sail at verizon.net
Sun Jun 29 10:57:48 PDT 2008

Holly,

If your water pump keeps turning on and off, it is most likely a small leak some place.  Either a facet is dripping or one of the
fixtures or a small hole in one of the tubes.

If your valves are stuck, or frozen call Whale. These are under warranty for 10 years but they may still replace yours. If not
you can special order them from West Marine. Ask Whale where you can get them. Just Google whale water system or quick connect plumbing. I'm not sure about the size. According to the West Marine catalog, the tubing is either 15MM or 5/8". These
are a snap to replace.

Paul
657 Affinity
Bay Bridge Marina