[C320-list] Packing Gland

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Mon Jun 30 04:31:48 PDT 2008

David,
I just googled it and found a place to buy.  You handle it the same as regular packing, I bought 1/4" but I have seen that some have bought 3/16".  Remove the old, on land, place 3 rings that overlap and tighten until no drip.  You should not feel any heat in the packing gland while running.  Cheap and simple and I am glad I never invested in the dripless seal.

Sincerely,
Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser #606

From: "David Detrick" <dldetrick at live.com>