[C320-list] Battery Advice

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Mon Jun 30 08:39:04 PDT 2008

I didn't believe the two battery at once story and only replaced one.
Then 18 months later the new battery was dead and the old was ok. So
I replaced the old and put a start battery on the other leg and do
not run the both position on selector, but since I only spend the
night out of the marina once or twice a year for only one night it
works for me. A starter battery sure kicks the motor over a lot
faster than the house battery is one benefit.

Pat #130

At 10:28 AM 6/30/2008, you wrote:
>I've changed only one battery and never had a problem.  I think the critical
>issue is to replace one battery with a similar one.  I've heard to don't
>want to have an AGM battery and a wet-cell for example.  I've kept the water
>level to just to the bottom of the tube inside the fill cap for the cell.
>Too full and it will leak, too low and you could expose the plates and then
>you shorten battery life.
>
>Tony

Pat Moriarty
PSI Urethanes Inc