[C320-list] FW: Growing icebox. C 320 #620

Monte B. mjbc60 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 17 10:34:11 PDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Monte B. [mailto:mjbc60 at sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 12:14 PM
To: 'c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com'
Subject: FW: Growing icebox. C 320 #620

Bruce, and the growing icebox gang. Here is the Catalina response to the
growing problem. This is the approach I had considered but don't want to
drill holes. Guess if it continues to grow I'll try it but for now I will
hope that it has grown to just the right size. Don't the wives all want a
bigger fridge. (Can't use box in this phrase.)

Monte
#620 Laima