[C320-list] Trash Can Placement

Sat Mar 1 07:58:23 PST 2008

Always remember the anchor locker as a good place to put things in till you get back home...
----------------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: "Karl Mielenhausen _/)" [c320 at suddenlink.net]
Sent: 03/01/2008 03:45 AM
To: C320-List at catalina320.com
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Trash Can Placement

The port lazarrette is also a good idea. Are you talking about the one by
the headsail winch or the port/stern/corner lazarrette where the reefer
compressor is located? Either one gets he mess out of the cabin, yet keeps
it out of the sun (one of the drawbacks of storing garbage in the dingy).

--
Karl Mielenhausen
Catalina 320 Hull 690