[C320-list] Trash Can Placement

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 14:47:06 PST 2008

Hi Karl
the port STERN locker is where we store the larger empty bottles etc.
I have a 15" dia wide by 30" deep bucket the empties go into (it also hold
the wet cockpit shower hose).
Orlando mentioned the Bow / Anchor locker ... I keep my spare,
highly combustible, outboard fuel there.

Bruce Stanley/C320#1084
Sydney Asutralia