[C320-list] Posts to list

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 12:43:09 PST 2008

Seems to me that Jeff said something in the setup of the new site that you
had to toggle something to see your own emails and that it wouldn't work on
some mail severs like gmail. However you can toggle gmail to see your
messages or not. maybe that is what is going on with you. If that was the
case and nobody answered, you might have the same symptoms on originated
emails but not on responses.

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC