[C320-list] Posts to list

BAdams3491 at aol.com BAdams3491 at aol.com
Tue Mar 4 07:01:54 PST 2008

When the new address was started a few weeks ago, my spam filter sent 90%  of
the forum email to the spam folder.  Actually, I like it better  that
way...it's like having a separate mail box for the forum.  Check your  spam folder.

Bert
At Ease

In a message dated 3/4/2008 7:08:44 A.M. Central Standard Time,