[C320-list] SAIL Mar 09 re C320

Monte B. mjbc60 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 13 18:45:50 PDT 2008

To crashley, thanks for the scan. As for the review, with a couple of
Catalina brochures I could have done that review without leaving the house.
Might be why I let my Sail mag. subscription lapse. I do agree that if you
are 6 foot 4 the clearance between the helm and the stern seat is close and
my stern seat has been in the dock box for about 8 years.

   Monte Laima #620