[C320-list] Installing Barometer/clock...

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Fri Mar 14 13:08:21 PDT 2008

Jon,

I chickened out. I didn't want to drill holes in the bulkhead and then find out that the instruments didn't look good there, so I put them above the nav station. It turned out to be a very convenient location.

http://www.catalina320.com/gallery/idlewildinterior/IMG_1177

If you do put them on the bulkhead be careful, it's only maybe 1/2" thick. I found that out the hard way when I installed some coat hooks on the opposite side.

JeffC