[C320-list] SAIL Mar 09 re C320

Joe Barrett joe at dolphinmortgage.com
Mon Mar 17 07:06:25 PDT 2008

I don't understand why folks don't just sit on the high side near the
lifelines. Comfy and less heal there. When Cruising we take out portable
sport a seats and put them wherever we want. Cockpit seats are for happy
hour after sailing!
Joe

------------------------------------
Dolphin Commercial Capital