[C320-list] Auto pilot Rudder Sensor

Stephen Cox scox at timmin.com
Tue Mar 25 07:45:18 PDT 2008

Joe,

I recently installed mine by using clamping brackets as other have done.
Not having easy access to welding facilities, I made mine up from some
engineering plastic and the odd bit if tube.  See
http://sgcox.site.net.au/images/2008-03%20Autopilot%20Rudder%20Transducer%20
Mount.jpg for details.

Stephen Cox
Canberra