[C320-list] Auto pilot Rudder Sensor

Joe Abbagnaro jabbagna at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 10:58:21 PDT 2008

Hi

I called Raymarine.... That was a waste. I did some searching and found some
clamps
made of metal that others have posted/fabricated . But the clamps that
Stephen fabricated from plastic are very nicely done.

Stephen What kind of plastic did u use to build those clamps any idea where
I can get plastic like that.
Is there a brand name associated with the plastic. I am located in CT

Thank You
Joe