[C320-list] Add handles / D-Rings to Inflatable

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 26 10:29:27 PDT 2008

Jeff, try this outfit for D-rings.  They have a location in Annapolis and
they do a lot of repair work.  They may have the D-rings you're looking for.

Maritime Solutions Inc. / InflatableXperts

We've Moved to this NEW address  --  1250 East Main Rd.,  --  We've Moved to
this NEW address

PORTSMOUTH, RI 02871

(888) 252-9856, fax (401) 682-1632

dick at msi-1.com