[C320-list] Add handles / D-Rings to Inflatable

R Airis rairis at comcast.net
Wed Mar 26 12:11:57 PDT 2008

After spending $$$ on my Avon  hard bottom I had a pro install the towing
D-rings .I also had a gaff  hook hole patch job redone by a pro after a
trip. The
patch kit that came with the Avon is a quick fix at best, but it got us thru
the trip. I had to pump it up every morning. Just remember your inflatable
may be your life boat some day!
.