[C320-list] Digital to Analog TV

Richard A. Walker dickwalker at att.net
Fri Mar 28 14:10:32 PDT 2008

We have had a Sharp Flat Panel from 1999 it has worked fine.  Don't bother
with the higher price for "Maring Grade".  Check on the TV's power supply.
Some are 12v and can use the battery vice an inverter.

MORE IMPORTANTLY

At www.DTV2009,gov you can get two cards that arte worth $40.00 when
purchasing a D to A converter that will allow your legacy TV's to work.

I purchased mine at  1866-374-4625.  I ordered the MicroGem MG 2000.  I
liked it since it was very small.  You can see the site at
http://www.solidsignal.com/

What they say

• NTIA certified to accept goverment issued $40 coupons. Click Here to apply

 • Our tech support team can help you get the best antenna for your area
Click Here

• Smallest unit in the industry!

 • The weak and strong signal strength exceeds the NTIA requirement giving
the unit better response in the farm and rural areas

• Continue to view HD Digital broadcast on any analog TVs, even after US
Government mandate on 2009

• Completely programmable and software update enabled

 • Includes AV cable, AC adapter, remote control and battery

   Additional Information

EPG (Electronic Program Guide) time zone specific. You can see what will be
showing up to a week in an advance. Parental control  auto shut off in 4
hrs, user adjustable. Need to be green! English/Spanish/French language
available. Basic cable or satellite subscription service is no longer
needed!

Channels 2 – 69 with 6 sub channels per channel means increased available
stations in your local area, some areas are even broadcasting music!
Customizable closed caption (fonts, size and position on screen) with a  4:3
or 16:9 aspect ratio.

Broadcast is high definition, for older TV’s this will mean better picture
quality, equivalent to DVD picture quality.

• Convert the new HD signals to existing Analog /CRT TVs
• Completely programmable and software update enabled
• ATSC tuner
• RF out port
• NTSC modulated out channel (3 or 4) selectable by RCU
• CVBS out port (RCA type)
• Stereo out port (RCA type)
• Power jack for DC Input power
• IR sensor