[C320-list] Main Halyard

Charles Greenwell CGreenwell at sparusa.com
Mon May 5 07:46:45 PDT 2008

Any ideas on how to run a new main halyard when there is no messenger line in the mast?  Is this a job for a rigger?

I climbed up there and tried but could not get the new messenger or halyard to run down the mast.

I won’t go into the details on why I need to do this… lets just say the trimmer was a little over zealous on the hoist and at 6’ 2” and 240 lbs of muscle, I was a little reluctant to smack him upside the head.

Randy

Checked by AVG.