[C320-list] Head Shower Pump

Irving Grunes igrunes at gmail.com
Wed May 7 19:46:30 PDT 2008

The filter is just above the the 2-way valve then it goes directly to the
pump and then thru the anti-siphon loop to exit the hull.

To answer the question of there being a possible air leak at the filter..  I
removed and reinstalled the filter several times.  I did not look to see if
there was any foreign products to keep the seal from being air-tight.  But I
do not think that is the problem.

Is there a replaceable impeller in that pump????

Irv Grunes