[C320-list] Head Shower Pump

Joe Barrett joe at dolphinmortgage.com
Thu May 8 08:18:41 PDT 2008

The Anti Siphon loop on hull #689 is in the medicine cabinet in the head.
However I'm having the same problem as you are. I am getting some suction
but not very much. My thru hull valve is a 3 way valve as it also functions
as water in for the toilet also. To the port it is closed. In the middle
both operate. To starboard only the pump works, no water to the toilet. I
called Jabsco yesterday and the Tech said there are only two possible causes
(My screen is clean). I need two new check valves at the top of the pump or
they are somehow clogged. I ordered the check valves as they were cheap
enough, we'll see what happens. I also do know that is has to be an airtight
system as it is self priming. I tried to operate without an O Ring on the
strainer and it doesn't work, The O ring must be there and the strainer
tight.
Joe

------------------------------------
Worldbanc Financial Group of Naples