[C320-list] Low water at minus tide

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Wed May 7 22:59:46 PDT 2008

If the bottom is soft then the boat usually makes a "worry hole" under the keel.  Even if the material is soft I wouldn't want my keel in the mud.  If nothing else it can't be good for the bottom paint.  Also what if it is a negative tide when you want to go out or are returning?
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T