[C320-list] ST4000 rudder sensor

Scott Thompson sthompson at toad.net
Thu May 8 09:36:10 PDT 2008

Would you be willing to share the template?  I might just try to do this
myself.  The mounting issue has been the main thing keeping me from
adding a rudder sensor.  My ST4000+ won't steer a straight line, and
insists on drifting consistently to the right of the rhumb line when
following a GPS course.  It only self corrects once the cross-track
error gets to be extreme, but then I end up on a course still to
starboard of, but parallel to, the rhumb line.  Maybe this would help.