[C320-list] ST4000 rudder sensor

Stephen Cox scox at timmin.com
Thu May 8 17:16:23 PDT 2008

Scott and Bill

I am happy to share the template but I will need to adjust it first.  I got
the holes too small despite what I thought was careful measuring. Enlarging
holes and maintaining centres when working on a boat on a mooring with
limited tools is an interesting exercise ;-)

I won't be back to the boat (2 hour drive and we're in late autumn/fall
here) until next week.  Be advised that as the support structure is
fibreglass, the size of the bottom bracket hole for individual boats could
vary.

Stephen Cox
Tegwen #1141
Canberra AUSTRALIA